Clear, honest and thorough details about your car build trust. Be sure to take advantage of the space available (you have a maximum of 400 words) and include details about the interior and exterior condition that may not be visible in your photos. Add any optional extras or unique selling points. Avoid abbreviations and jargon that might make it hard for the reader to understand.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- How was the car maintained?
- Has anything been updated or replaced? (i.e. new tyres, just detailed)
- Is any work needed? (i.e. small dent, needs engine work)
- How many owners has the car had?
- What is the reason for selling?