All ads need to go through our quality assurance process so our staff can check to make sure they are not fraudulent. This takes approximately 24 hours. We’ll check your ad, and if it meets our standards, we’ll aim to get it online asap.
Articles in this section
- How should I prepare my car before I sell it?
- What information do I need so that I can place an ad for my car?
- How much does it cost to create an ad and list my car for sale on Autotrader?
- Can I place an ad over the phone?
- What is Ad Health?
- What price should I list my car at?
- Can I include photos in my ads?
- What should I write for my description?
- What do different types of ‘status’ mean?
- Will I receive confirmation of my ad placement?